Your privacy is very important to Mirae Asset. To the extent any information you provide or which is obtained from this website constitutes personal data, Mirae Asset has set procedures for the use of that information. If you telephone Mirae Asset, calls may be monitored or recorded to maintain and improve services.
You consent to the processing by Mirae Asset of personal information submitted by you and/or created in the course of the business relationship with Mirae Asset and its affiliates and to the transmission of this data to other companies by Mirae Asset and its affiliates or to third party service providers, with whom we have contracted to hold and store data from time to time, for purposes connected with marketing and customer administration. If you do not wish your information to be used in this way, you should advise Mirae Asset and its affiliates by e-mail or in writing. Please note, failure to supply such personal data may result in your inability to use or access this website, or parts of this website (“Site”).
Types of Personal Data Held
Personal data held by us may include the following:-
• Name and address, occupation, contact details, date of birth, their identity card or passport numbers;
• Current employer, nature of position, relevant income of clients;
• Details of financial status of clients; and
• Information obtained by us in the ordinary course of the business relationship such as, investment options, account values and balances etc.
Main Purposes of keeping Personal Data
The purposes for which personal data relating to clients may be used are as follows:-
• Facilitate the daily operations of the services provided to the clients;
• Marketing investment products or services provided by Mirae Asset;
• Maintaining statistical data and providing a database for product and market research;
• Marketing financial and/or investment products or services by any company/companies other than Mirae Asset, subject to client’s express prior written consent;
• Compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and
• Any other purposes relating or incidental thereto.
Your Rights and Accuracy of Personal Data
You are entitled under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the laws of Hong Kong (“Ordinance”) to check whether Mirae Asset holds personal data about you and request access to such personal data, request Mirae Asset to correct any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate, and ascertain Mirae Asset’s policies and practices in relation to personal data and be informed of the kind of personal data held by Mirae Asset. In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, Mirae Asset has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
All requests for access to or correction of personal data or for information regarding the policies and practices and kinds of data held by Mirae Asset, should be addressed to:
Head of Compliance
Mirae Asset Global Investments (HK) Limited
Level 15, Three Pacific Place
1 Queen Road’s East, Hong Kong